I suggest you ...

Revamp big screen / projector view

Please add your specific suggestions in the comments!

7 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andreas PedersenAdminAndreas Pedersen (Match Play creator, Match Play) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Harry JacksonHarry Jackson commented  · 

For "Best Game" formats - could you add a setting so that when current standings are displayed on the Big Screen, we can display the order by actual score on the games rather than by points? We have a lot of newer players at our events, and they get really confused when they score 200,000 points in a game, and see their name next to a "97" on the board. We would like to display the exact scores for things like showing the score to beat for a qualifying cutoff. Thanks!

• Paul GPaul G commented  · 

I'm trialing for a card based best game format (old PAPA style).

I think for this case (and possibly others) it would be best ensuring all the arenas are visible on screen, but limit to showing only the top X scores in each arena (limited to ensure all arenas are visible without scrollbar)

I guess it's possible that other people may prefer to see ALL scores on each arena. So maybe we need some projector view configuration settings. If organiser prefers to show all scores, then it probably needs the view to automatically switch between arenas

Another thought is that (again, with this best game format in mind) it might be nice to see the points awarded for each score. That might allow players to plan some strategy about which games/which scores they need to shoot for to advance.

• onetasteonetaste commented  · 

Andreas, can you add some more detail to this idea? I don't think it will get many votes versus the others which have more detail under the headline

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just have a list of available data to show on the screen per format. Group matchplay? You can show current groupings, current standings, previous round results, current round results, etc. Then you can choose to only show one of them, or up to three types of info.

• onetasteonetaste commented  · 

Have the option to replace the queue with the ladder for each of the arenas. Where the ladder does not fit on the screen the ladder automatically scrolls up and down. Where there are more arenas than will fit on the screen the arenas automatically rotate. Arrange the arenas in alphabetical order.

Feedback and Knowledge Base